A great idea was born by Robb Lucy when he and his father, a veteran of WWII and avid golfer visited the beaches of Normandy: to go and play the game they loved on these hallowed grounds. Robb promoted the idea of combining golf and history and with the right assistance and enthusiastic support of a great Alberta Golf Course, Glencoe Golf and Country Club – the dream is about to become reality in September 2018. A great opportunity awaits...
Travel the world with like-minded people, and discover how much shared enthusiasm increases your enjoyment of experiences tailored to your interests. All while you enjoy all the comfort and reassurance of traveling in a group. We believe in making extraordinary memories with friends, exceptional service and ethical business conducted with proven local partners.
Special Travel crafts unique tours for choirs, sport teams and many other special interest groups.Contact Email
CLASSICAL MUSIC PLATFORM
Find out more about our artists and Classical Music partnersClick Here
- 15 FUN FACTS ABOUT THE BALTICS
- Special Travel International's Top 10 Blog Posts
- “OUR FALLEN HEROES” Tribute Film
- ARISTOTLE TRAVEL - A name that inspires and encourages to think
- Spotlight on Vancouver Golf Tour: Preparing tomorrow’s champions
- SPECIAL TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL
Small tour operator with heart; niche market and specialty tours provider