A Week In The Life Of Two Special Classical Music Artists In Barcelona: Kai Gleusteen & Catherine Ordronneau
Kai Gleusteen & Catherine Ordronneau Dear future and potential Danube sailors,We are still ironing out a few details for this fabulous trip (‘Classical Austria and Classical Italy in 2020') to which we are so much looking forward. Our memories are still fresh and vivid from the last trip on the Danube: sliding quietly on the water in an unbelievably comfortable ship, seeing the gorgeous landscape slip by, sharing music and friendship (and food and wine!), walking in the steps of...
Travel the world with like-minded people, and discover how much shared enthusiasm increases your enjoyment of experiences tailored to your interests. All while you enjoy all the comfort and reassurance of traveling in a group. We believe in making extraordinary memories with friends, exceptional service and ethical business conducted with proven local partners.
Special Travel crafts unique tours for choirs, sport teams and many other special interest groups.Contact Email
CLASSICAL MUSIC PLATFORM
Find out more about our artists and Classical Music partnersClick Here
- Italians campaigning to have espresso given UNESCO’s World Heritage status
- Misbehaving as a student in Estonia 150 years ago
- How Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony became the European anthem
- Schloss Leopoldskron, Salzburg – the iconic setting of ‘The Sound of Music’
- 30 little-known facts about opera
- Elizabeth Taylor as Cleopatra